- •CV2-antibodies cause radiculitis and secondary damage to the posterior fasciculi.
- •Paraneoplastic sensory neuronopathy should be considered in differential diagnosis of dorsal column lesions.
- •Paraneoplastic sensory neuronopathy causes delayed spinal cord lesions, initial MRI can show no imaging correlate.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Autoimmune CRMP5 neuropathy phenotype and outcome defined from 105 cases.Neurology. 2018; 90: e103-e110https://doi.org/10.1212/WNL.0000000000004803
- Paraneoplastic Myeloneuropathies: Clinical, Oncologic, and Serologic Accompaniments.Neurology. 2021; 96: e632-e639https://doi.org/10.1212/WNL.0000000000011218
- Neuroimaging in Sensory Neuronopathy.J Neuroimaging. 2015; 25: 704-709https://doi.org/10.1111/jon.12210