- •Compare the difference of clinical data between mild MG, severe MG, and HC.
- •NLR > 2.37 can differentiate severe MG from mild MG.
- •NLR may be a helpful marker to evaluate the severity disease of patients with MG especially mild MG.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Myasthenia Gravis: Pathogenic Effects of Autoantibodies on Neuromuscular Architecture.Cell. 2019; 8: 671
- Generalized Myasthenia Gravis: Classification, Clinical Presentation, Natural History, and Epidemiology.Neurol Clin. 2018; 36: 253-260
- Myasthenia gravis: recommendations for clinical research standards. Task Force of the Medical Scientific Advisory Board of the Myasthenia Gravis Foundation of America.Neurology. 2000; 55: 16-23
- Risk factors of myasthenic crisis after thymectomy in 178 generalized myasthenia gravis patients in a five-year follow-up study.Int J Neurosci. 2014; 124: 792-798
- Evaluation of neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio and platelet-to-lymphocyte ratio in pregnant women with systemic lupus erythematosus.J Obstet Gynaecol. 2021; 25: 1-5
- Neutrophil-to-Lymphocyte Ratio (NLR) in Canine Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD).Vet Sci. 2020; 7: 141
- The neutrophil-to-lymphocyte and monocyte-to-lymphocyte ratios are independently associated with neurological disability and brain atrophy in multiple sclerosis.BMC Neurol. 2019; 19: 23
- Neutrophil to lymphocyte ratio may be a helpful marker to evaluate disease activity in NMOSD.Neurol Sci. 2017; 38: 1859-1863
- The correlation of neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio with the presence and short-time curative effect of myashtenia gravis in children: a retrospective study.Int J Neurosci. 2021; 131: 894-901
- The correlation of neurtrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio with the presence and activity of myasthenia gravis.Oncotraget. 2017; 8: 76099-76107
- A Review on the Role of Non-Coding RNAs in the Pathogenesis of Myasthenia Gravis.Int J Mol Sci. 2021; 22: 12964
- Immunopathogenesis in myasthenia gravis and neuromyelitis optica.Front Immunol. 2017; 8: 1785
- Toll-like receptors 7 and 9 in myasthenia gravis thymus: amplifiers of autoimmunity?.Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2018; 1413: 11-24
- Roles of cytokines and T cells in the pathogenesis of myasthenia.Clin Exp Immunol. 2021; 203: 366-374
- Augmentation of Circulating Follicular Helper T Cells and Their Impact on Autoreactive B Cells in Myasthenia Gravis.J Immunol. 2016; 197: 2610-2617
- T follicular helper cell subsets: a potential key player in autoimmunity.Immunol Med. 2021; 44: 1-9
- Myasthenia gravis: the role of complement at the neuromuscular junction.Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2018; 1412: 113-128
- CD4+T cells of myasthenia gravis patients are characterized by increased IL-21, IL-4 and IL-17A productions and higher presence of PD-1 and ICOS.Front Immunol. 2020; 11
- Autoreactive T cells from patients with myasthenia gravis are characterized by elevated IL-17, IFN-γ and GM-CSF and diminished IL-10 production.J Immunol. 2016; 196: 2075-2084
Hou MM, Li YF, He LL, Li XQ, Zhang Y, Zhang SX., et al. Proportions of Th17 cells and Th17-related cytokines in neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorders patients: A meta-analysis. Int Immunopharmacol. 2019; 75: 105793.
- Myashenia gravis: paradox versus paradigm in autoimmunity.J Autoimmun. 2014; 52: 1-28
- Neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio on admission is an independent risk factor for the severity of neurological impairment at disease onset in patients with a first episode of neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder.Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat. 2021; 17: 1493-1503
- Neutrophils: Underestimated Players in the Pathogenesis of Multiple Sclerosis (MS).Int J Mol Sci. 2020; 21: 4558
- The Immune Response in Multiple Sclerosis.Annu Rev Pathol. 2022 17,; : 121-139
- Proportions of Th17 cells and Th17-related cytokines in neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorders patients: A meta-analysis.Int Immunopharmacol. 2019; 75105793
- Comparison of neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio between myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein antibody-associated disease and aquaporin-4 antibody-positive neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorders in adults.J Clin Neurosci. 2022; 101: 89-93
- The neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio as disease actvity marker in multiple sclerosis and optic neuritis.Mult Scler Relat Disord. 2017; 18: 213-217
- Association of neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio (NLR) with the prognosis of first attack neuromyelitis optica spectrum diorder (NMOSD): a retrospective cohort study.BMC Neurol. 2021; 21: 389
- Neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio: a marker of neuroinflammation in multiple sclerosis?.J Neurol. 2021; 268: 717-723
- An abnormally high neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio is not an independent outcome predictor in AQP4-IgG-Positive NMOSD.Front Immunol. 2021; 12628024