- •HDL was associated with HT after intravenous thrombolysis, and it could be considered a predictor of the risk of HT.
- •This finding suggests that HDL may have an important impact on the occurrence of HT.
- •This is the first meta-analysis that estimate the association between HDL and the risk of HT post-IV tPA.
- •Inflammation changes composition and function of circulating HDL, may resulting in a decreased ability to promote cholesterol efflux from macrophages.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Global, regional, and national burden of neurological disorders during 1990–2015: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2015.Lancet Neurol. 2017; 16: 877-897
- Global burden of stroke, Seminars in neurology.Thieme Med Publ. 2018; 38: 208-211
- Prevalence of stroke in China, 2013–2019: A population-based study.Lancet Reg Health - Western Pacific. 2022;
- Geography of food consumption patterns between south and North China.Foods. 2017; 6 (pii: E34, PubMed Abstract| Publisher Full Text| Free Full Text)
- Regional disparity of medical resources and its effect on mortality rates in China.Front Public Health. 2020; 8: 8
- Group, Tissue plasminogen activator for acute ischemic stroke.N Engl J Med. 1995; 333: 1581-1588
- Thrombolysis with Alteplase 3 to 4.5 hours after acute ischemic stroke.New Engl J Med. 2008; 359: 1317-1329
- Guidelines for the early management of patients with acute ischemic stroke: 2019 update to the 2018 guidelines for the early management of acute ischemic stroke: a guideline for healthcare professionals from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.Stroke. 2019; 50
- Intravenous thrombolysis with recombinant tissue plasminogen activator for acute hemispheric stroke: the European Cooperative Acute Stroke Study (ECASS).JAMA. 1995; 274: 1017-1025
- Effect of treatment delay, age, and stroke severity on the effects of intravenous thrombolysis with alteplase for acute ischaemic stroke: a meta-analysis of individual patient data from randomised trials.The Lancet. 2014; 384: 1929-1935
- Acute hyperglycemia and early hemorrhagic transformation in ischemic stroke.Cerebrovascular Diseases. 2009; 28: 119-123
- Ischemic stroke: experimental models and reality.Acta Neuropathol. 2017; 133: 245-261
- 2013 ACC/AHA guideline on the treatment of blood cholesterol to reduce atherosclerotic cardiovascular risk in adults: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 63: 2889-2934
- The plasma lecithin: cholesterol acyltransferase reaction.J Lipid Res. 1968; 9: 155-167
- Genetic basis of lipoprotein disorders.Circulation. 1995; 91: 505-512
- Association of LPL gene variant and LDL, HDL, VLDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels with ischemic stroke and its subtypes.J Neurol Sci. 2012; 318: 51-54
- Lipid profile, lipid-lowering medications, and intracerebral hemorrhage after tPA in Get With The Guidelines-Stroke.Stroke. 2013; 44: 1354-1359
- Low cholesterol levels increase symptomatic intracranial hemorrhage rates after intravenous thrombolysis: a multicenter cohort validation study.J Atheroscler Thromb. 2018; 46151
- Serum lipid level is not associated with symptomatic intracerebral hemorrhage after intravenous thrombolysis for acute ischemic stroke.PeerJ. 2018; 6: e6021
H.Y.Y.M.Z. Haitong, Investigation of risk factors of hemorrhagic transformation in elderly patients with acute cerebral infarction after intravenous thrombolysis, 2021.
- The risk factors of hemorrhagic transformation in acute cerebral infarction after intravenous thrombolysis.Word Lastest Medicane. 2018;
- Cerebral microbleeds are an independent predictor of hemorrhagic transformation following intravenous alteplase administration in acute ischemic stroke.J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2018; 27: 1403-1411
- Lipid profiles and outcome in patients treated by intravenous thrombolysis for cerebral ischemia.Neurology. 2012; 79: 1101-1108
X.W.C.C.C.L.e. al, Analysis of risk factors related to hemorrhagic transformation after thrombolytic therapy in patients with acute ischemic stroke, Chin J of Clinical Rational Drug Use 10(36) (2017).
- Comparison of the risk factors of hemorrhagic transformation between large artery atherosclerosis stroke and cardioembolism after intravenous thrombolysis.Clin Neurol Neurosurg. 2020; 196106032
- The predictive values of the serum ctrp3 and ctrp9 levels in the haemorrhagic transformation in patients with acute ischemic stroke after intravenous thrombolysis.Stroke Nervous Diseases. 2020;
- Predictors of hemorrhagic complications after intravenous thrombolysis in acute cerebral infarction patients: A single-center study of 391 cases.Medicine. 2021; 100
- What is the association of lipid levels and incident stroke?.Int J Cardiol. 2016; 220: 890-894
- Association of lipids with ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke: a prospective cohort study among 267 500 Chinese.Stroke. 2019; 50: 3376-3384
- The role of reverse cholesterol transport in animals and humans and relationship to atherosclerosis.J Lipid Res. 2009; 50: S189-S194
- Molecular regulation of HDL metabolism and function: implications for novel therapies.J Clin Investig. 2006; 116: 3090-3100
- Latest insights into high-density lipoprotein functions.Endocrinologist. 2009; 19: 179-186
- Role of endothelial cells and their products in the modification of low-density lipoproteins, Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA)-Lipids and Lipid.Metabolism. 1986; 878: 49-64
- Monocyte transmigration induced by modification of LDL in cocultures of human aortic wall cells is due to induction of MCP 1 synthesis and is abolished by HDL.J Clin Invest. 1991; 88: 2039-2046
- Association of high-density lipoprotein cholesterol concentration with different types of stroke and coronary heart disease: The Japan Public Health Center-based prospective (JPHC) study.Atherosclerosis. 2017; 265: 147-154
- High-density lipoprotein as a modulator of platelet and coagulation responses.Cardiovasc Res. 2014; 103: 362-371
- Endothelial cells undergoing apoptosis become proadhesive for nonactivated platelets.Blood, J Am Soc Hematol. 1999; 93: 3831-3838
- Immune interventions in stroke.Nat Rev Neurol. 2015; 11: 524-535
- Impact of an immune modulator fingolimod on acute ischemic stroke.Proc Natl Acad Sci. 2014; 111: 18315-18320
- HDL and cardiovascular disease: atherogenic and atheroprotective mechanisms.Nat Rev Cardiol. 2011; 8: 222-232
- Dysfunctional high-density lipoproteins have distinct composition, diminished anti-inflammatory potential and discriminate acute coronary syndrome from stable coronary artery disease patients.Sci Rep. 2017; 7: 7295
- Anti-inflammatory HDL becomes pro-inflammatory during the acute phase response.J Clin Investig. 1995; 96: 2758-2767
- ApoC-I and ApoC-III as potential plasmatic markers to distinguish between ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke.Proteomics. 2004; 4: 2242-2251
- Apolipoprotein C-III in the high-density lipoprotein proteome of cerebral lacunar infarction patients impairs its anti-inflammatory function.Int J Mol Med. 2018; 41: 61-68
- Transcriptional regulation of ceruloplasmin gene expression during inflammation.J Biol Chem. 1988; 263: 6281-6287
- The role of dysfunctional HDL in atherosclerosis.J Lipid Res. 2009; 50: S145-S149
- Oral synthetic phospholipid (DMPC) raises high-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels, improves high-density lipoprotein function, and markedly reduces atherosclerosis in apolipoprotein E-null mice.Circulation. 2003; 108: 1735-1739
- HDL Mimetics Infusion and Regression of Atherosclerosis: Is It Still Considered a Valid Therapeutic Option?.Curr Cardiol Rep. 2018; 20: 66
- High-density lipoprotein mimetics: promises and challenges.Biochem J. 2015; 472: 249-259
- ApoA-I mimetics.Handb Exp Pharmacol. 2015; 224: 631-648