- •There is a correlation between the CHA2DS2-VASc score and the TICI score, which is the cerebral perfusion score.
- •There is a significant relationship between poor TICI score and poor stroke prognosis and complications.
- •CHA2DS2-VASc score may become a stronger indicator score with the addition of a GFR-related and any inflammatory score.
- •Adding additional medical and interventional treatments to the procedure in a way to make the TICI perfusion score ≥ 2c in patients with TICI score < 2c may provide good prognostic results.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 2016 Stroke Collaborators. Global, regional, and national burden of stroke, 1990–2016: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016.Lancet Neurol. 2019; 18: 439-458
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Focused Update of the 2013 Guidelines for the Early Management of Patients With Acute Ischemic Stroke Regarding Endovascular Treatment: a guideline for healthcare professionals from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.Stroke. 2015; 46: 3020-3035
- The impact of recanalization on ischemic stroke outcome: a meta-analysis.Stroke. 2007; 38: 967-973
- What is meant by “TICI”?.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2013; 34: 1792-1797
- Cerebral Angiographic Revascularization Grading Collaborators. Refining angiographic biomarkers of revascularization: improving outcome prediction after intra-arterial therapy.Stroke. 2013; 44: 2509-2512
- Impact of modified TICI 3 versus modified TICI 2b reperfusion score to predict good outcome following endovascular therapy.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2017; 38: 90-96
- 2C or not 2C: defining an improved revascularization grading scale and the need for standardization of angiography outcomes in stroke trials.J Neurointerv Surg. 2014; 6: 83-86
- Refining clinical risk stratification for predicting stroke and thromboembolism in atrial fibrillation using a novel risk factor-based approach: the Euro heart survey on atrial fibrillation.Chest. 2010; 137: 263-272
- Use of CHADS2 and CHA2 DS2 -vasc scores to predict subsequent myocardial infarction, stroke, and death in patients with acute coronary syndrome: data from Taiwan acute coronary syndrome full spectrum registry.PLoS ONE. 2014; 9: e111167
- Functional independence after stroke thrombectomy using thrombolysis in cerebral infarction grade 2c: A new aim of successful revascularization.World Neurosurg. 2018 Nov; 119: e928-e933
- ASTER Trial Investigators. Modified thrombolysis in cerebral infarction 2C/Thrombolysis in cerebral infarction 3 reperfusion should be the aim of mechanical thrombectomy: insights from the ASTER Trial (Contact Aspiration Versus Stent Retriever for Successful Revascularization).Stroke. 2018; 49: 1189-1196
- Modified CHADS2 and CHA2DS2-VASc scores to predict atrial fibrillation in acute ischemic stroke patients.J Clin Neurosci. 2018; 51: 35-38
- The CHA2DS2-VASc risk score predicts successful endovascular treatment in patients with acute ischemic stroke.Acta Neurol Scand. 2022; 145: 407-413
- Improved prediction of poor outcome after thrombolysis using conservative definitions of symptomatic hemorrhage.Stroke. 2012; 43: 240-242
- Hemorrhage after endovascular recanalization in acute stroke: lesion extent, collaterals and degree of ischemic water uptake mediate tissue vulnerability.Front Neurol. 2019; 4: 569
- Age and discharge modified Rankin score are associated with 90-Day functional outcome after basilar artery occlusion treated with endovascular therapy.Interv Neuroradiol. 2021; 27: 531-538
- Revascularisation therapies improve the outcomes of ischemic stroke patients with atrial fibrillation and heart failure.Int J Cardiol. 2021; 1: 205-213
- C-reaktywnego u chorych z choroba niedokrwienna serca [C-reactive protein in patients with coronary heart disease].Folia Med Cracov. 2004; 45 (Polish): 25-32
- C-reactive protein and coronary heart disease.N Engl J Med. 2004; 351 (author reply 295-8. PMID: 15257563): 295-298
- Novel model-based point scoring system for predicting stroke risk in atrial fibrillation patients: Results from a nationwide cohort study with validation.Int J Cardiol Heart Vasc. 2021; 28100787