- •Remote cerebellar hemorrhage can present as a “zebra sign”.
- •Remote cerebellar hemorrhage is a rare complication of spinal surgery.
- •CSF-hypotension and thrombosis of bridging veins cause remote cerebellar hemorrhage .
Abbreviations:CSF (Cerebrospinal fluid), CT (Computed tomography), MRI (Magnetic resonance imaging)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Intracranial hemorrhage following lumbar spine surgery.Eur Spine J. 2012; 21: 2091-2096
- Remote cerebellar hemorrhage after lumbar spinal surgery.Eur J Radiol. 2009; 70: 7-9