- •MPV can be used to predict disease prognosis.
- •The cut-off value of MPV for AIS prognosis still needs to be further explored.
- •Low MPV is associated with good prognosis in AIS.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Mean platelet volume (MPV) and platelet distribution width (PDW) predict clinical outcome of acute ischemic stroke: A systematic review and meta- analysis.J Clin Neurosci. 2022; 101: 221-227https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jocn.2022.05.019
- New roles for mean platelet volume measurement in the clinical practice?.Platelets. 2016; 27: 607-612https://doi.org/10.1080/09537104.2016.1224828
- Mean platelet volume as a prognostic factor for venous thromboembolic disease.Rev Med Chil. 2019; 147: 145-152
- Impact of red blood cell distribution width and mean platelet volume in patients with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.Heart Vessels. 2022; 37: 392-399
- Platelet-rich plasma obtained with different anticoagulants and their effect on platelet numbers and mesenchymal stromal cells behavior in vitro.Stem Cells Int. 2016; 2016: 1-11
- A comparison of Sysmex-XN 2000 and Yumizen H2500 automated hematology analyzers.Pract Lab Med. 2020; 22: e00186
- Effect of storage time and temperature on platelet indices Of EDTA samples: Effect of storage on platelet indices.Pakistan BioMed J. 2021; 4 (10.54393/ pbmj.v4i2.80): 81-86