- •Imaging techniques are useful in the evaluation of neuropathies.
- •Ultrasound evaluation is advantageous to rapidly see the nerve in different sites.
- •Magnetic resonance is very precise and ultrasound is incredibly flexible.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 3D volumetric evaluation of the diagnosis and severity of carpal tunnel syndrome using MRI.J Clin Neurosci. 2022; 97: 82-86https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jocn.2022.01.007
- Prevalence of carpal tunnel syndrome in a general population.JAMA. 1999; 282: 153-158https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.282.2.153
- Nerve ultrasound in hereditary transthyretin amyloidosis: red flags and possible progression biomarkers.J Neurol. 2021; 268: 189-198
- High ultrasound variability in chronic immune-mediated neuropathies. Review of the literature and personal observations.Rev Neurol (Paris). 2013; 169: 984-990
- Ultrasound study is useful to discriminate between axonotmesis and neurotmesis also in very small nerves: a case of sensory digital ulnar branch study.Med Ultrason. 2012; 14: 352-354