Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Neutrophil-to-albumin ratio as a novel marker predicting unfavorable outcome in aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. [ahead of print, March 21].J Clin Neurosci. 2022; 99: 282-288
- Letter to the Editor: “Peripheral blood neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio is associated with mortality across the spectrum of cardiogenic shock severity”.J Crit Care. 2022; : 153993
- The Role of the Blood Neutrophil-to-Lymphocyte Ratio in Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage.Front Neurol. 2021; 12671098
Yun S, Yi HJ, Lee DH, Sung JH. Systemic Inflammation Response Index and Systemic Immune-inflammation Index for Predicting the Prognosis of Patients with Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage. J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2021; 30: 105861.
- Systemic response to rupture of intracranial aneurysms involves expression of specific gene isoforms.J Transl Med. 2019; 17
- Preoperative systemic inflammation score (SIS) is superior to neutrophil to lymphocyte ratio (NLR) as a predicting indicator in patients with esophageal squamous cell carcinoma.BMC Cancer. 2019; 19: 721
☆Comment on: Zhang X, Zhang S, Wang C, Li A. Neutrophil-to-albumin ratio as a novel marker predicting unfavorable outcome in aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. [ahead of print, March 21] J Clin Neurosci. 2022;99:282–288; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jocn.2022.03.027.