- •Contrast enhancing/ non-enhancing ‘sentinel lesions’ described in PCNSL can recede spontaneously or following corticosteroids.
- •Histological finding can reveal lymphocyte-rich inflammation, often with demyelination and may delay diagnosis.
- •‘Sentinel lesions’ of PCNSL should be considered in this spontaneously remitting clinicoradiological syndrome.
- Javier R.
- Shaikh N.
- Lesniak M.S.
- et al.
Declaration of Competing Interest
- Sentinel lesions of primary CNS lymphoma.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1996; 60: 102-105
- B cell-rich non-neoplastic sentinel lesion preceding primary central nervous system lymphoma.Diagn Pathol. 2018; 13: 37https://doi.org/10.1186/s13000-018-0717-9