Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Low-grade hemispheric gliomas in adults: a critical review of extent of resection as a factor influencing outcome.J Neurosurg. 2001; 95: 735-745
- Functional cortex and subcortical white matter located within gliomas.Neurosurgery. 1996; 38 ([discussion 684–5]): 678-684
- Neurophysiological monitoring during astrocytoma surgery.Neurosurg Clin N Am. 1990; 1: 65-80
- Intraoperative cortical mapping as a guide to the surgical resection of gliomas.J Neurooncol. 1999; 42: 233-245
- Transfalcine approach to a contralateral hemispheric tumour.Acta Neurochir (Wien). 1995; 135: 210-212
- Transfalcine approach to a callosomarginal artery aneurysm.Neurosurgery. 1991; 29: 140-143
- Posterior interhemispheric approach: surgical technique, application to vascular lesions, and benefits of gravity retraction.Neurosurgery. 2006; 59 ([discussion ONS41–49]): ONS41-ONS49
- Surgical considerations in the management of falcotentorial meningiomas: advantages of the bilateral occipital transtentorial/transfalcine craniotomy for large tumors.Neurosurgery. 2009; 64 ([discussion 268]): 260-268
- A solution to meningiomas at the trigone of the lateral ventricle using a contralateral transfalcine approach.World Neurosurg. 2013; 80: 167-172
- Posterior interhemispheric transfalx transprecuneus approach to the atrium of the lateral ventricle: a cadaveric study.J Neurosurg. 2010; 113: 949-954